I’ve been finding Twitter to be obnoxiously slow today, probably because everyone is tweeting away about a certain soccer game. Plus, it’s about 112 degrees in my office, which doesn’t translate into super insightful blogging. So, here’s a quick post that is really just things I would have tweeted if I didn’t keep getting that sad whale screen:
- Dov Charney, I think this is your End of Days, because the bad press just keeps a’coming: American Apparel Makes Employees Sign $1 Million Confidentiality Agreements. (Via The Cut.)
- Anna North has a really great essay about why we’re so weird about seeing women’s skin, even if we’re Kim Kardashian (on Jezebel.)
- If you share my obsession with mannequin heads, check this out (via American Salon.)
- Amber Katz is making Tweezertown happen, which I support, because I just went there last night!
- Constance McMillen didn’t get to go to the prom, but she got to go to the White House. I say, she wins. (Via Salon’s Broadsheet.)
There you go. If you loved this and you aren’t yet following me on Twitter, well goodness, get on that. I’m getting close to 200 followers, which seems awfully fancy.